Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Jersey Beat Podcast #171 - Another Pandemic Playlist

Download / Stream: JB171.mp3

Jersey Beat Podcast Theme by Jack Skuller
Eddie Skuller - Trust The Rhythm Track
21 Kings - A Fire Spreads
Murdock & Jack Blerry - Look At Me Now
Cook Thugless - Pink Pilot
Crazy & The Brains - Live Fast, Burn Cash
Wyldlife - Sacre Bleu
The Front Bottoms - Everyone Blooms
Tall Juan - I Like To Stay Home
D.A. Stern - I Wanna Be Free
Jacob Sunshine - Always On My Mind
Jamie Frey - Back Of A Car (with Lily Gist)
King Ropes - Take Me To The River
Inspector Cluzo - Hey Hey, My My
Eddie Skuller - Helpless
Bloods - Girls Are Just Fucking Cool
Anthrophobia - Ghosts
The Berries - Ancient Steel
L Cars - In Quarantine II
Live Ones - Right On, Sister
Gregory McLoughlin (with Abbe Rivers & Ross Sandler) - First On My List
FTC - Flatten The Curve

The Flatten The Curve Benefit single benefits the Jubilee Consortium and Sweet Relief Musicians Fund, which help musicians in need during the pandemic.

No comments: